Implementation of a virtual network for monitoring the illegal trade of wildlife through participation and interconnection of Internet users, public officials, volunteers, environmental organizations and social media.
- Disseminate information about the illegal trade of wildlife;
- Perform the service of the public and stakeholders regarding environmental questions and information on Brazilian biodiversity;
- Disseminate studies and reports on the trafficking of animals;
- Collaborate with campaigns and actions aimed to report the crimes committed against animals;
- Enlarge System Virtual Answering the RENCTAS for receiving complaints and strengthen the monitoring actions of wildlife trafficking in the country;
- Mobilize and encourage members and volunteers RENCTAS to participate in their activities and projects.