Identify the main local environmental problems, through a socioeconomic intervention, reduce or eliminate human pressure on the natural resources of the region, particularly one located in the surroundings of Rio do Brasil Farm.
- Identify local leaders that can act as project partners;
- Identify potential in local communities;
- Encourage citizen participation in local communities;
- Developing strategies for socio-economic involvement in the region;
- Find partners to add value to the project;
- Enlarge the environmental vision of communities;
- Promote social reflection of the communities involved;
- Strengthen local leadership;
- Minimize human impacts in the surroundings of Rio do Brasil Farm.