Founded in 1999, Renctas is a brazilian nonprofit NGO that fights for conservation of biodiversity. Headquartered in Brasília, Brazil’s capital city, Renctas’ actions are carried out throughout the brazilian territory through partnerships with the private sector, the government authorities and the third sector.
Renctas’ Vision of Future
To be consolidated as an efficient and respected organization by motivating its professionals and collaborators to build a future without threats against the wild species.
- Institutional independency and self-sustaining existence.
- Valorization of and respect towards its professionals.
- Actions based upon ethical principles.
- Respect towards all forms of life.
- General Coordinator: Dener Giovanini – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Coordinator: Raulff Lima – email@example.com
- Financial Coordinator: Cecília Fernandes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Coordinator: (Vacant)
- Dr. Flávio Dickson Machado Ramos
- Dr. Francisco Carrera
- Dr. Paulo Haus Martins