Produce and publish a report on the use and management of Brazilian wildlife, containing analyzes of the social, economic, legal and environmental implications of the sector.
- Analyzing public management of wildlife in the country;
- Strengthen mechanisms for environmental control and inspection;
- Suggest criteria for the use of wildlife for the consumer market, beyond the scientific and conservation research;
- Improve the public management model of Brazilian wildlife;
- Encourage improvements in the techniques of use and wildlife management;
- Enlarge the contribution of the breeding places, zoos, conservation centers and projects to preserve biodiversity;
- Help stop implementation of a public policy on the use and management of wild fauna in the country, states and municipalities.